As we transition into the fall, it is always nice to have fruits like cherries and blackberries that remind us of the warm summer days of sunshine and relaxation! Blackberries and cherries contain high levels of antioxidants that help repair damages that we incur through day-to-day exposures. Not only do blackberries and cherries have fruitful benefits, but they are also tart and sweet, which makes them perfect additions in smoothies. Also, the Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein adds a healthy dose of protein that keeps us satisfied!
- 2 cup Spinach
- 1/2 cup Blackberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup Cherries, frozen
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger Root, fresh
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter, no added salt
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Baby's Got Blackberry Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 20.8 g||32%|
|Saturated Fat: 6.3 g||31.7%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 305.7 mg||12.7%|
|Total Carbs: 35.7 g||11.9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 11.4 g||45.7%|
|Sugar: 18.2 g|
|Protein: 15.4 g||30.9%|
|Vitamin A: 20.9%||Vitamin C: 40.1%|
|Calcium: 21.1%||Iron: 32.8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.