You can’t go wrong with a smoothie that’s filled with delicious strawberries and cherries! Loaded with vitamin C and anti-inflammatory properties, these fruits also add the perfect amount of sweetness to every smoothie! This heart-healthy recipe is hearty and velvety, thanks to a satiating combination of oats and cashew butter that’ll have you saying “YUMMM!” Not only is this smoothie an excellent meal replacement, but it’s also a great post-workout smoothie with added nut butter, the Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein, and a touch of almond milk!
- 2 cup Kale
- 1 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup Cherries, frozen
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cashew Butter, plain w/o added salt
- 1 tbsp Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Strawberry Protein Punch
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 15.9 g||24.4%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5 g||12.3%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 201.8 mg||8.4%|
|Total Carbs: 39.9 g||13.3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 8.2 g||32.6%|
|Sugar: 16.3 g|
|Protein: 15.2 g||30.4%|
|Vitamin A: 6.3%||Vitamin C: 159.6%|
|Calcium: 16.6%||Iron: 31.9%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.