Effortlessly put points on the board with an Almond Berry Touchdown! Spinach, berries, almond butter, and-who-would-ever-guess cauliflower all drenched in coconut milk for a delicious blast of amazingness. Whether its low-carb, low sugar, heart-healthy, or weight loss benefits you're looking for, we got you covered with this one!
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/3 cup Cauliflower, chopped and steamed – Allow to cool completely.
- 1 cup Mixed Berries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter, no added salt
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
Allow the steamed cauliflower to cool completely.
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Almond Berry Touchdown
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 18 g||27.7%|
|Saturated Fat: 6.7 g||33.6%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 199.7 mg||8.3%|
|Total Carbs: 28.5 g||9.5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 10.5 g||42%|
|Sugar: 11.7 g|
|Protein: 13.7 g||27.4%|
|Vitamin A: 9.4%||Vitamin C: 94.2%|
|Calcium: 27.4%||Iron: 25.3%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.