Take control of your workouts the healthy way! Whether fueling up or cooling down, this peachy recipe, made with spinach, Greek yogurt, and seeds, has "workout" written all over it. Fuel on!
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 cup Peach, frozen, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Yogurt, Greek, plain, non-fat
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Flax Seeds
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 30 g Ice
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Peach Workout Fuel
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 7.7 g||11.9%|
|Saturated Fat: 0.6 g||2.9%|
|Cholesterol: 1.4 mg||0.5%|
|Sodium: 388.7 mg||16.2%|
|Total Carbs: 29.4 g||9.8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5.6 g||22.4%|
|Sugar: 20 g|
|Protein: 15.5 g||30.9%|
|Vitamin A: 11.6%||Vitamin C: 294.7%|
|Calcium: 76.6%||Iron: 25.8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.