High-five the sunrise while enjoying a tasty smoothie built to power your morning! Greek yogurt and spinach lead the charge in this breakfast party mashup that's soon to be a hit in a kitchen near you!
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 Banana
- 2 tbsp Yogurt, Greek, plain, non-fat
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 1 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 60 g Ice
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Power Breakfast Shakeup
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 14.2 g||21.8%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.3 g||11.4%|
|Cholesterol: 1.4 mg||0.5%|
|Sodium: 346 mg||14.4%|
|Total Carbs: 39.5 g||13.2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6.5 g||26%|
|Sugar: 13.1 g|
|Protein: 15.9 g||31.9%|
|Vitamin A: 9.5%||Vitamin C: 22.6%|
|Calcium: 75.8%||Iron: 24.2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.