High-five the sunrise while enjoying a tasty smoothie built to power your morning! Greek yogurt and spinach lead the charge in this breakfast party mashup that's soon to be a hit in a kitchen near you!
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 Banana
- 2 tbsp Yogurt, Greek, plain, non-fat
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 1 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 60 g Ice
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Power Breakfast Shakeup
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 14.2 g||21.8%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.3 g||11.4%|
|Cholesterol: 1.4 mg||0.5%|
|Sodium: 346 mg||14.4%|
|Total Carbs: 39.5 g||13.2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6.5 g||26%|
|Sugar: 13.1 g|
|Protein: 15.9 g||31.9%|
|Vitamin A: 9.5%||Vitamin C: 22.6%|
|Calcium: 75.8%||Iron: 24.2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.