Like sticking a straw in a cheesecake! Satisfy that nagging dessert craving in a healthy manner with this opulent blend of banana, blueberries, almond milk and more. It's also great for immune health and calming inflammation!
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 cup Blueberries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cashew Butter, plain w/o added salt
- 1 tbsp Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 18.7 g||28.7%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5 g||12.7%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 292.6 mg||12.2%|
|Total Carbs: 46.7 g||15.6%|
|Dietary Fiber: 8.5 g||34.2%|
|Sugar: 20.4 g|
|Protein: 11.6 g||23.1%|
|Vitamin A: 2.8%||Vitamin C: 15%|
|Calcium: 7%||Iron: 19.8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.