What if banana bread could help you improve sports performance? Traditional banana bread might have a hard time with that, but this smoothie does it with delicious ease! Loaded with banana, almond milk, walnuts, ground cinnamon, protein powder, and cottage cheese, this blend has all the flavor of traditional banana bread with a lot more nutritious benefits. Also great for gut health!
- 1 Banana
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Walnuts, raw, unsalted
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/4 cup Cottage Cheese, low-fat, unsalted
- 60 g Ice
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend.
Recipe: Banana Bread Protein Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 11.1 g||17.1%|
|Saturated Fat: 0.9 g||4.4%|
|Cholesterol: 2.3 mg||0.8%|
|Sodium: 343.7 mg||14.3%|
|Total Carbs: 36.1 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6.4 g||25.6%|
|Sugar: 16.1 g|
|Protein: 18.6 g||37.1%|
|Vitamin A: 3.1%||Vitamin C: 17.3%|
|Calcium: 10.9%||Iron: 19.7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.