For a recipe with "chocolate" and "butter" in the name, this smoothie is deceivingly healthy - and keto-friendly! Coconut milk, almond butter, cacao nibs, and protein powder come together to create this decadent smoothie built to put high-carb smoothie worries in your past. Grab your NutriBullet and blend an instant classic!
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk, canned
- 1 cup Water
- 2 1/2 tbsp Almond Butter, no added salt
- 1 tsp Cacao Nibs
- 1 tsp Cacao Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 4 Liquid stevia, Vanilla (1 drop)
- 1/2 cup Ice
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 48.6 g||74.7%|
|Saturated Fat: 23.6 g||118%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 94 mg||3.9%|
|Total Carbs: 15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5.7 g||22.9%|
|Sugar: 5.9 g|
|Protein: 16.9 g||33.9%|
|Vitamin A: 0%||Vitamin C: 1.9%|
|Calcium: 20%||Iron: 41.9%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.