For a recipe with "chocolate" and "butter" in the name, this smoothie is deceivingly healthy - and keto-friendly! Coconut milk, almond butter, cacao nibs, and protein powder come together to create this decadent smoothie built to put high-carb smoothie worries in your past. Grab your nutribullet and blend an instant classic!
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk, canned
- 1 cup Water
- 2 1/2 tbsp Almond Butter, no added salt
- 1 tsp Cacao Nibs
- 1 tsp Cacao Powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 4 Liquid stevia, Vanilla (1 drop)
- 1/2 cup Ice
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Chocolate Almond Butter Keto Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 48.6 g||74.7%|
|Saturated Fat: 23.6 g||118%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 94 mg||3.9%|
|Total Carbs: 15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5.7 g||22.9%|
|Sugar: 5.9 g|
|Protein: 16.9 g||33.9%|
|Vitamin A: 0%||Vitamin C: 1.9%|
|Calcium: 20%||Iron: 41.9%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.