Get your back up off the wall with a tastily tantalizing spinach n' oat smoothie! Throw in sweet blackberries, a blend of high-fiber seeds, and almond milk for a healthy treat that can't be beaten!
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 cup Blackberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/2 cup Ice
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: All About Oats and Seeds
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 13.6 g||21%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.1 g||5.4%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 298.4 mg||12.4%|
|Total Carbs: 24.3 g||8.1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 9.4 g||37.7%|
|Sugar: 10.5 g|
|Protein: 15.8 g||31.5%|
|Vitamin A: 9.7%||Vitamin C: 18.2%|
|Calcium: 55.9%||Iron: 32.9%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.