This beautifully red smoothie uses healthy ingredients you probably already have on hand - berries, cashews, and oats! Full of antioxidants to help detox your body and eliminate harmful pathogens, this smoothie will give you a burst of energy when you need it most. Lucky for you, it tastes good, too!
- 2 cup Spinach
- 1/2 cup Blueberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Cashews, dry roasted, unsalted
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 2 tbsp Oats, rolled, gluten-free
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Cashew Berry Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 25.3 g||38.9%|
|Saturated Fat: 4 g||20%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 317.3 mg||13.2%|
|Total Carbs: 43.2 g||14.4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 10.5 g||42.1%|
|Sugar: 15.4 g|
|Protein: 12.4 g||24.9%|
|Vitamin A: 18.9%||Vitamin C: 105.9%|
|Calcium: 78.7%||Iron: 34.2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.