So fresh and so creamy! This unique smoothie blend boasts a delicate, nutty flavor without having any actual nuts in the recipe. It’s a unique welcomed phenomenon made possible by combining hardworking ingredients like sunflower butter, protein powder, spinach, blueberries, and hemp milk. Sip to believe!
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/3 cup Cauliflower floret, frozen
- 1 cup Blueberries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cup Hemp Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Seed Butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Nut-Free Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 23.6 g||36.3%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.6 g||8.1%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 316.6 mg||13.2%|
|Total Carbs: 30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber: 7.5 g||30.1%|
|Sugar: 15.9 g|
|Protein: 15.9 g||31.8%|
|Vitamin A: 9.6%||Vitamin C: 56.7%|
|Calcium: 52.4%||Iron: 33%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.