So fresh and so creamy! This unique smoothie blend boasts a delicate, nutty flavor without having any actual nuts in the recipe. It’s a unique welcomed phenomenon made possible by combining hardworking ingredients like sunflower butter, protein powder, spinach, blueberries, and hemp milk. Sip to believe!
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/3 cup Cauliflower floret, frozen
- 1 cup Blueberries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cup Hemp Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Seed Butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Creamy Nut-Free Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 23.6 g||36.3%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.6 g||8.1%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 316.6 mg||13.2%|
|Total Carbs: 30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber: 7.5 g||30.1%|
|Sugar: 15.9 g|
|Protein: 15.9 g||31.8%|
|Vitamin A: 9.6%||Vitamin C: 56.7%|
|Calcium: 52.4%||Iron: 33%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.