Apple, cinnamon, and vanilla – all the key ingredients for a delicious apple treat! Throw in other tasty ingredients that are heart-healthy and anti-inflammatory players, like the silken tofu, almond butter, Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein, and Swiss chard, and you’ve got yourself a delicious and nutritious treat. Sweet, creamy, and nutty, the Apple Blossom is a delectable smoothie for every single day of the week!
- 2 cup Swiss Chard
- 1 Red Apple
- 1/2 cup Coconut Water
- 1 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Tofu
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter, no added salt
- 2 tbsp Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Apple Blossom
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 17.7 g||27.2%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.3 g||6.7%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 480.1 mg||20%|
|Total Carbs: 51.5 g||17.2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 11.3 g||45.3%|
|Sugar: 26.1 g|
|Protein: 22.7 g||45.4%|
|Vitamin A: 16.7%||Vitamin C: 58%|
|Calcium: 25.3%||Iron: 39.1%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.