As we transition into the fall, it is always nice to have fruits like cherries and blackberries that remind us of the warm summer days of sunshine and relaxation! Blackberries and cherries contain high levels of antioxidants that help repair damages that we incur through day-to-day exposures. Not only do blackberries and cherries have fruitful benefits, but they are also tart and sweet, which makes them perfect additions to smoothies.
- 2 cup Kale – or spinach or other leafy greens of your choice, optional
- 1/2 cup Blackberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup Cherries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Cashew Butter, plain w/o added salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tbsp Honey
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Blackberry Cherry Cashew Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 13.2 g||20.3%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.6 g||8.2%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 261.1 mg||10.9%|
|Total Carbs: 50 g||16.7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 9 g||36.2%|
|Sugar: 34.6 g|
|Protein: 6.8 g||13.5%|
|Vitamin A: 8.1%||Vitamin C: 61.4%|
|Calcium: 16%||Iron: 15.8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.