Need a morning pick-me-up? Try Banana Brew, a delicious combination of sweet smoothie taste and energizing coffee flavor! It’s like a rich, creamy frappe without all the added sugar and fat that weigh you down. Instead, we’ve added cashews for healthy fats, our vanilla-flavored Superfood Essentials Plant-Based Protein for a dose of organic plant protein, and satiating rolled oats for fiber. The antioxidant-rich cacao powder adds a delicious chocolate taste that, combined with the cold brew coffee, creates a rich mocha flavor!
- 1 Banana, frozen
- 2 tbsp Cashews, dry roasted, unsalted
- 1/2 cup Coffee, black, cooled
- 1 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened – or cashew milk
- 2 tbsp Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom, green, ground
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Banana Brew
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 13.5 g||20.8%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5 g||12.3%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 272.7 mg||11.4%|
|Total Carbs: 44.2 g||14.7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 7.8 g||31.2%|
|Sugar: 14.5 g|
|Protein: 15.8 g||31.7%|
|Vitamin A: 0.2%||Vitamin C: 14%|
|Calcium: 49.2%||Iron: 31.9%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.