Need a morning pick-me-up? Try Banana Brew, a delicious combination of sweet smoothie taste and energizing coffee flavor! It’s like a rich, creamy frappe without all the added sugar and fat that weigh you down. Instead, we’ve added cashews for healthy fats, our vanilla-flavored Superfood Essentials Plant-Based Protein for a dose of organic plant protein, and satiating rolled oats for fiber. The antioxidant-rich cacao powder adds a delicious chocolate taste that, combined with the cold brew coffee, creates a rich mocha flavor!
- 1 Banana, frozen
- 2 tbsp Cashews, dry roasted, unsalted
- 1/2 cup Coffee, black, cooled
- 1 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened – or cashew milk
- 2 tbsp Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom, green, ground
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Banana Brew
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 13.5 g||20.8%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5 g||12.3%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 272.7 mg||11.4%|
|Total Carbs: 44.2 g||14.7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 7.8 g||31.2%|
|Sugar: 14.5 g|
|Protein: 15.8 g||31.7%|
|Vitamin A: 0.2%||Vitamin C: 14%|
|Calcium: 49.2%||Iron: 31.9%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.