Bored with bananas? Looking for a tastier way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet without really seeing it? Need a low-carb option that'll keep you satisfied? So many questions, but this smoothie has all the answers! Feast your eyes on this creamy and banana-less smoothie made with blueberries and cauliflower! Surprised? Frozen cauliflower is actually delicious, and its subtle taste makes it the perfect vegetable to sneak into your smoothie - perfect for kids (and adults) who don't like veggies!
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower, raw, chopped
- 1 cup Blueberries, frozen
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter, no added salt
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Blueberry Fuel
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 15.1 g||23.3%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.1 g||5.6%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 394.8 mg||16.4%|
|Total Carbs: 33.1 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 9.1 g||36.2%|
|Sugar: 17.9 g|
|Protein: 15.1 g||30.2%|
|Vitamin A: 9.6%||Vitamin C: 63.5%|
|Calcium: 78.3%||Iron: 29%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.