If you’re searching for a tasty treat that’ll rev up your metabolism and help you achieve your health goals, then look no further! The Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie contains a delicious combination of your favorite superfoods, including fiber-rich blueberries and kale. Greek yogurt is an excellent source of calcium and protein. It can also aid in weight loss, just be sure to opt for yogurt that is organic, plain, and with no sugar added. That'll help keep you clear of unnecessary and unhealthy flavors and additives.
- 1 cup Kale
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger Root, fresh
- 1 tbsp SuperFood Fat Burning Boost™
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Blueberry Yogurt Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 5.3 g||8.1%|
|Saturated Fat: 0.8 g||4%|
|Cholesterol: 6.5 mg||2.2%|
|Sodium: 347 mg||14.5%|
|Total Carbs: 39.7 g||13.2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6.7 g||26.7%|
|Sugar: 22.4 g|
|Protein: 17.1 g||34.3%|
|Vitamin A: 2.9%||Vitamin C: 58.5%|
|Calcium: 88%||Iron: 12.4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.