Lemon poppy seed muffin lovers are a dedicated bunch. Sadly, we all know most muffins are packed with processed sugars, carbs, and other unhealthy and unnecessary junk. Well, don’t worry! Our Lemon Muffin Smoothie is as good as it sounds and will squash those muffin cravings that strike – without all the guilt or processed chemicals. Oats and banana help create that thicker texture while fresh-squeezed lemon juice provides that zesty lemon kick. Finally, vanilla and our very own Superfood Essential Vanilla Plant-Based Protein provide that creamy sweetness your taste buds are longing for.
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 tbsp Cashews, dry roasted, unsalted
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Lemon Muffin Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 11 g||17%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5 g||7.6%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 333.8 mg||13.9%|
|Total Carbs: 39.4 g||13.1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6.3 g||25.2%|
|Sugar: 11.7 g|
|Protein: 11.4 g||22.7%|
|Vitamin A: 9.5%||Vitamin C: 34.6%|
|Calcium: 75.8%||Iron: 26.7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.