Fuel your body for a morning workout or a busy day with this powerful Protein Breakfast Smoothie! Not only is this delightfully sweet smoothie packed with protein, but it’s also a great source of calcium and vitamin K to support strong, healthy bones. Add a tablespoon of our Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein, made with peas, pumpkin seeds, and more, for a healthy boost of plant protein.
- 2 cup Spinach
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 1 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Protein Breakfast Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 13.4 g||20.6%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.2 g||11%|
|Cholesterol: 6.5 mg||2.2%|
|Sodium: 403.2 mg||16.8%|
|Total Carbs: 31 g||10.3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5.4 g||21.8%|
|Sugar: 16.3 g|
|Protein: 24.5 g||49%|
|Vitamin A: 19%||Vitamin C: 36.7%|
|Calcium: 89.4%||Iron: 24.6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.