Calling all banana bread lovers, this smoothie is for you! Don’t let the sweetness fool you - with 26 grams of protein, you’ll have the energy to make another batch and share it with friends. It also contains lots of fiber and leafy greens so you can enjoy every sip guilt-free. Great as breakfast-on-the-go, a pre-workout boost, or post-workout cooldown! When the sweet tooth strikes, strike back with a protein-packed banana bread smoothie!
- 2 cup Spinach
- 1/2 Banana
- 2 tbsp Walnuts, raw, unsalted
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 1 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg, ground
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Protein-Packed Banana Bread Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 14.8 g||22.7%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.3 g||6.6%|
|Cholesterol: 6.5 mg||2.2%|
|Sodium: 381.9 mg||15.9%|
|Total Carbs: 28.2 g||9.4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6.4 g||25.7%|
|Sugar: 12.3 g|
|Protein: 23 g||45.9%|
|Vitamin A: 21.4%||Vitamin C: 37.1%|
|Calcium: 27.4%||Iron: 22.7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.