Pumpkin pie season doesn’t have to end when the holiday season ends. This recipe provides all the hearty and comforting ingredients you crave, year-round! All you need to do is stock up on some pure pumpkin puree. Pureed pumpkin is relatively mild in flavor, which allows other healthy ingredients, like pineapples, peaches, and cinnamon to really shine. Unlike your typical pumpkin pie, this recipe is high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats that make this smoothie a delightful reminder of the holidays without all the guilt!
- 2 cup Spinach
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree, canned
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Cashew Butter, plain w/o added salt
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/2 tsp Allspice, ground
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Protein-Packed Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 15 g||23%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.7 g||8.5%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 389.1 mg||16.2%|
|Total Carbs: 35.5 g||11.8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 10.6 g||42.4%|
|Sugar: 11.5 g|
|Protein: 16.5 g||33%|
|Vitamin A: 753.3%||Vitamin C: 39.3%|
|Calcium: 14.3%||Iron: 34.7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.