This delicious recipe is loaded with all the flavors that satisfy any strawberry dessert fan! Filled with protein and fiber and made creamy by the oats, chia seeds, and banana, it's a luxurious dessert without all the calories! Plus, the Superfood Essentials Plant-Based Protein adds a hint of vanilla flavor that perfectly complements the strawberries and banana.
- 1 1/2 cup Spinach
- 1 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Strawberry Cupcake Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 10.5 g||16.1%|
|Saturated Fat: 0.6 g||2.8%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 374.6 mg||15.6%|
|Total Carbs: 45.7 g||15.2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 12.5 g||50%|
|Sugar: 14.3 g|
|Protein: 14.9 g||29.8%|
|Vitamin A: 16.8%||Vitamin C: 132.2%|
|Calcium: 19.1%||Iron: 36.7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.