This chowder is comfort and happiness in a bowl! Made with hearty ingredients, like cauliflower and sweet potato, this creamy soup will keep your tummy full and your taste buds satisfied!
- 1 Sweet Potato, raw – cut into small cubes
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup Celery, raw – roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrot – roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 1 cup Cauliflower, raw, chopped
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth, low-sodium
- 1 cup Coconut Milk, canned
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
In a medium sauté pan, heat one teaspoon of avocado oil on medium heat, add the sweet potatoes and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they soften.
Next, add the celery and carrots and sauté for an additional 7 minutes.
Once vegetables are cooked, remove from heat and allow to cool completely to room temperature, 21°C/70°F or less before adding to your Nutribullet Rx Soup Pitcher.
Once vegetables have cooled completely, add them to the Nutribullet Rx Soup Pitcher, along with all remaining ingredients, and extract on the 7-Minute Heated Cycle. Adjust seasonings as desired.
Recipe: Cauliflower and Sweet Potato Chowder
Serving in this recipe: 2
|Total Fat: 26.7 g||41.1%|
|Saturated Fat: 21.7 g||108.7%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 754.3 mg||31.4%|
|Total Carbs: 24.4 g||8.1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4.5 g||17.9%|
|Sugar: 9.8 g|
|Protein: 4.9 g||9.9%|
|Vitamin A: 48.9%||Vitamin C: 54.3%|
|Calcium: 7.5%||Iron: 25.4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.