Who doesn’t like to indulge while eating healthy at the same time? Kaylyn of The Weir House shares her favorite chocolate mousse recipe, made in the nutribullet Blender Combo. Creamy and oh so chocolatey, this mousse is the perfect dessert. Top with fresh fruit, cacao nibs, or even homemade whipped cream!
- 2 Avocado – chopped
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend on low setting until smooth.
Garnish with your favorite toppings.
Recipe: Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Serving in this recipe: 2
|Total Fat: 32.9 g||50.7%|
|Saturated Fat: 6.1 g||30.5%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 62 mg||2.6%|
|Total Carbs: 73.9 g||24.6%|
|Dietary Fiber: 17.8 g||71.4%|
|Sugar: 45.5 g|
|Protein: 10.3 g||20.7%|
|Vitamin A: 0.8%||Vitamin C: 33.9%|
|Calcium: 16%||Iron: 19.8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.