Naturally sweet and slightly spicy, the Citrus Cayenne Ice Pops deliver a healthy dose of vitamin C and fiber to strengthen your immune system. Cayenne pepper adds a subtle kick while boosting your metabolism to help with weight management and healthy weight loss, just in time for swimsuit season!
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup Peach, frozen, unsweetened
- 1/2 Orange
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 1 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/8 cup Greek Yogurt, non-fat, vanilla
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper Powder
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth, about 30 to 60 seconds.
Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and freeze overnight.
Recipe: Citrus Cayenne Ice Pops
Serving in this recipe: 4
|Total Fat: 1 g||1.5%|
|Saturated Fat: 0.1 g||0.6%|
|Cholesterol: 0.2 mg||0.1%|
|Sodium: 58.1 mg||2.4%|
|Total Carbs: 18.4 g||6.1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g||7.6%|
|Sugar: 13 g|
|Protein: 2.6 g||5.2%|
|Vitamin A: 1.1%||Vitamin C: 64.5%|
|Calcium: 13.1%||Iron: 3.5%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.