Seriously delicious and ridiculously easy to make, the Tex Mex Corn Dip is a crowd-pleaser! This hearty dip is creamy and cheesy with the right amount of smokiness from the roasted corn and bell pepper. Serve it with corn chips for a game day appetizer that'll make you feel like the MVP of the party.
- 1/2 Bell Pepper – roasted
- 3/4 cup Cream Cheese, low-fat
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Green Onions – chopped
- 2 cup Corn, kernels – roasted, thawed if previously frozen
Blend together the first five ingredients.
Fold in the roasted corn.
Garnish with additional chives and enjoy with corn chips!
Recipe: Tex Mex Corn Dip
Serving in this recipe: 10
|Total Fat: 7.6 g||11.7%|
|Saturated Fat: 3.3 g||16.3%|
|Cholesterol: 17.2 mg||5.7%|
|Sodium: 208.1 mg||8.7%|
|Total Carbs: 6.6 g||2.2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g||3.2%|
|Sugar: 2.3 g|
|Protein: 3.5 g||7.1%|
|Vitamin A: 5.5%||Vitamin C: 10.9%|
|Calcium: 7%||Iron: 0.9%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.