Not only are these n’ice cream sandwiches Instagram-worthy, but they’re also 100 percent plant-based making them dairy-free. They’re packed with the nutritious benefits of whole fruit, oats, and almond butter. Your body and taste buds will love you for these.
- 1 Banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup Raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 cup Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3/4 cup Almond Butter, no added salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine the oats, graham crackers, almond butter, and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Warm in the microwave for about 30 seconds, remove, and mix to combine.
Shape the batter into 1 ½ inch balls, flatten and place on the baking sheet.
Place in the freezer to harden.
While the cookies harden, make the n'ice cream by combining the remaining ingredients in your nutribullet and blending until smooth and creamy.
Assemble the cookie sandwiches by placing a scoop of n'ice cream in-between two cookies.
Keep in the freezer until ready to eat.
Recipe: Berry Nice Cream Sandwiches with No-Bake Graham Cracker Cookies
Serving in this recipe: 6
|Total Fat: 28.8 g||44.3%|
|Saturated Fat: 9.1 g||45.5%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 53 mg||2.2%|
|Total Carbs: 26.9 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6.4 g||25.6%|
|Sugar: 6.3 g|
|Protein: 9.4 g||18.8%|
|Vitamin A: 0.2%||Vitamin C: 15.9%|
|Calcium: 13.1%||Iron: 12.2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.