Consider this blend the little black dress of nutribullet smoothies: it never goes out of style. To help keep your energy stable throughout the day, aim to balance your meals and snacks with high-quality protein, healthy fats, and fiber-filled carbs – like this combo of Greek yogurt, peanut butter, fruit, and veggies. There’s a reason this one is always on-trend.
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 Banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened – or other milk/milk alternative
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Essential Green Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 12.2 g||18.8%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.9 g||9.6%|
|Cholesterol: 6.5 mg||2.2%|
|Sodium: 247.1 mg||10.3%|
|Total Carbs: 34.7 g||11.6%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5.2 g||20.7%|
|Sugar: 17.6 g|
|Protein: 26.9 g||53.8%|
|Vitamin A: 10.5%||Vitamin C: 27.8%|
|Calcium: 20.8%||Iron: 21.9%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.