Consider this blend the little black dress of nutribullet smoothies: it never goes out of style. To help keep your energy stable throughout the day, aim to balance your meals and snacks with high-quality protein, healthy fats, and fiber-filled carbs – like this combo of Greek yogurt, peanut butter, fruit, and veggies. There’s a reason this one is always on-trend.
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 Banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened – or other milk/milk alternative
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Essential Green Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 12.2 g||18.8%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.9 g||9.6%|
|Cholesterol: 6.5 mg||2.2%|
|Sodium: 247.1 mg||10.3%|
|Total Carbs: 34.7 g||11.6%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5.2 g||20.7%|
|Sugar: 17.6 g|
|Protein: 26.9 g||53.8%|
|Vitamin A: 10.5%||Vitamin C: 27.8%|
|Calcium: 20.8%||Iron: 21.9%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.