Thick and creamy, this smoothie is like sticking your straw in cheesecake. And thanks to the cottage cheese and almond butter, it packs a serious dose of high-quality protein. You have to give this smoothie a try – you won’t regret it!
- 1 cup Raspberries, frozen
- 1 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese, low-fat, unsalted
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter, no added salt
- 1 tbsp Honey
Add ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Raspberry Protein Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 13.9 g||21.4%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.4 g||6.9%|
|Cholesterol: 4.5 mg||1.5%|
|Sodium: 178 mg||7.4%|
|Total Carbs: 42.1 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber: 11.8 g||47%|
|Sugar: 27.2 g|
|Protein: 20.1 g||40.2%|
|Vitamin A: 2.6%||Vitamin C: 61.3%|
|Calcium: 18.5%||Iron: 11.8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.