Tasty and fun to eat, these mini cheesy broccoli quiches will quickly become your baby's favorite! It's a great way to get baby to eat broccoli and one more not-so-obvious veggie: squash!
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese – shredded
- 1/4 cup Yellow Squash – steamed and cooled
- 1/4 cup Broccoli, cooked – cooled
- 3 Eggs, whole large
- 1/4 cup Broccoli, cooked – diced
- 6 Mini Pie Crust
Put all of the ingredients (except for the pie crusts and diced broccoli) into the Batchbowl.
Blend until smooth.
Pour the contents into the mini pie crusts.
Sprinkle with diced broccoli bits.
Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes (or until the egg is firm and golden brown on top).
Serve immediately, chill in the refrigerator or freeze for up to 30 days.
Recipe: Mini Broccoli and Cheese Quiche
Serving in this recipe: 6
|Total Fat: 8.5 g||13.1%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.7 g||23.4%|
|Cholesterol: 97.7 mg||32.6%|
|Sodium: 181.7 mg||7.6%|
|Total Carbs: 14.4 g||4.8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g||1.9%|
|Sugar: 5.4 g|
|Protein: 5.6 g||11.2%|
|Vitamin A: 4.4%||Vitamin C: 15.4%|
|Calcium: 5.3%||Iron: 3%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.