The Ombre Green Purees has some of the healthiest vegetables for your baby. Each layer has a unique blend of veggies, along with avocado to make it nice and creamy. Pretty for the parent, and fun and delicious for the baby!
- 1/4 cup Broccoli, cooked
- 1/4 cup Spinach – steamed
- 1/4 cup Green Peas, frozen – steamed
- 1/4 cup Brussels Sprouts – steamed
- 1/4 cup Cauliflower, chopped and steamed
- 1/4 cup Asparagus, boiled and drained
- 1/4 Avocado
Allow all ingredients to cool completely.
To make the darkest puree, blend broccoli and spinach, adding one tablespoon of filtered water at a time if needed. Set aside.
To make the medium puree, blend peas, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower, adding one tablespoon of filtered water at a time if needed. Set aside.
To make the lightest puree, blend asparagus and avocado, adding one tablespoon of filtered water at a time if needed. Set aside.
Carefully pour the puree layers on top of each other one at a time from darkest to lightest, or vice versa.
Recipe: Ombre Green Purees
Serving in this recipe: 4
|Total Fat: 1.5 g||2.4%|
|Saturated Fat: 0.2 g||1.1%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 19.3 mg||0.8%|
|Total Carbs: 4 g||1.3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2 g||7.9%|
|Sugar: 1.1 g|
|Protein: 1.5 g||3%|
|Vitamin A: 2.2%||Vitamin C: 30.5%|
|Calcium: 1.5%||Iron: 2.8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.