Fall is in full force, and so is pumpkin spice! Packed with festive fall flavors, like cinnamon, nutmeg, and pecans, these vegan and no-bake pumpkin spice bites are a healthy treat that’s guaranteed to please.
- 1 cup Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1/2 cup Flax Seeds
- 1/2 cup Dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup Pecans, roasted, unsalted – chopped
- 1/2 cup Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds, unsalted
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter, no added salt
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree, canned
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
Pulse 1 cup of oats and flax seeds to a coarse powder and set aside.
Pulse dates and pecans to desired consistency.
In a medium bowl, add all ingredients and mix to combine.
Roll into bite-sized balls, roughly 1-inch in diameter.
Place bites on a baking tray or pan and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
Transfer to an airtight container once hardened.
Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Bites
Serving in this recipe: 15
|Total Fat: 12.1 g||18.6%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.2 g||6%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 23.9 mg||1%|
|Total Carbs: 16.4 g||5.5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4.6 g||18.5%|
|Sugar: 6.2 g|
|Protein: 5.6 g||11.2%|
|Vitamin A: 48.8%||Vitamin C: 0.4%|
|Calcium: 6.3%||Iron: 8.3%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.