Need an energy-boosting snack? These nutrient-packed sesame bites have you covered! Made with oats, sesame seeds, flax seeds, almonds, dates, and more, these bites pack a punch of minerals, protein, and heart-healthy fats!
- 1 cup Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 3/4 cup Sesame Seeds – white
- 1/2 cup Flax Seeds
- 1 cup Almonds – pulsed
- 1/2 cup Dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Peanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 1 tsp Cardamom, green, ground – or pure vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds – black and white, for rolling outside
Pulse oats, ¾ cup of white sesame seeds, and flax seeds to a coarse powder and set aside.
Pulse almonds and dates to desired consistency and set aside.
In a medium bowl, add all ingredients, except for the 1/4 cup of sesame seeds, and mix to combine.
Roll into bite-sized balls, roughly 1-inch in diameter.
On a separate plate, sprinkle remaining ¼ cup of sesame seeds and roll each bite to cover the outside.
Place bites on a baking tray or pan and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
Transfer to an airtight container once hardened.
Recipe: Sesame Bites
Serving in this recipe: 15
|Total Fat: 20.3 g||31.2%|
|Saturated Fat: 3 g||14.8%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 6.5 mg||0.3%|
|Total Carbs: 20 g||6.7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5.5 g||22.1%|
|Sugar: 8.2 g|
|Protein: 8.9 g||17.9%|
|Vitamin A: 0%||Vitamin C: 0.1%|
|Calcium: 14.8%||Iron: 14.5%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.