With the holiday season just around the corner, treat yourself and your body to a sweet, minty, and protein-packed peppermint smoothie. An energizing combination of cherries, banana, and more will keep you fueled while the minty flavor adds a fun, festive twist!
- 1/2 cup Cherries (pitted)
- 1/2 cup Banana
- 1/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter, no added salt
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/4 cup Ice
Add all ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Pink Peppermint Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 14.3 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.1 g||5.3%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 355.2 mg||14.8%|
|Total Carbs: 39.9 g||13.3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6.7 g||26.8%|
|Sugar: 22.7 g|
|Protein: 14.2 g||28.4%|
|Vitamin A: 0.3%||Vitamin C: 19.9%|
|Calcium: 74.4%||Iron: 24.3%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.