With the holiday season just around the corner, treat yourself and your body to a sweet, minty, and protein-packed peppermint smoothie. An energizing combination of cherries, banana, and more will keep you fueled while the minty flavor adds a fun, festive twist!
- 1/2 cup Cherries (pitted)
- 1/2 cup Banana
- 1/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter, no added salt
- 2 tbsp Superfood Essentials Vanilla Plant-Based Protein
- 1/4 cup Ice
Add all ingredients in the order listed and blend until smooth.
Recipe: Pink Peppermint Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 14.3 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.1 g||5.3%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 355.2 mg||14.8%|
|Total Carbs: 39.9 g||13.3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6.7 g||26.8%|
|Sugar: 22.7 g|
|Protein: 14.2 g||28.4%|
|Vitamin A: 0.3%||Vitamin C: 19.9%|
|Calcium: 74.4%||Iron: 24.3%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.