Add plant-based protein to your baby's diet with this nutrient-rich green blend, made with peas, fava beans, yogurt, and more. Recommended age: 18 months and up.
- 1/2 cup Fava Beans – shelled
- 1/2 cup Green Peas, frozen
- 1/8 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Yogurt, plain, low-fat – unsweetened
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder – optional
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Parsley – cleaned and chopped
Add the fava beans, peas, water, yogurt, lemon juice, and parsley in the Batchbowl.
Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
Refrigerate in the Date Dial Cups or freeze in the Freezer Tray.
Recipe: Baby Green Blend
Serving in this recipe: 4
|Total Fat: 0.5 g||0.8%|
|Saturated Fat: 0.2 g||1%|
|Cholesterol: 0.9 mg||0.3%|
|Sodium: 44.2 mg||1.8%|
|Total Carbs: 6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g||7.3%|
|Sugar: 2.1 g|
|Protein: 2.9 g||5.8%|
|Vitamin A: 5.7%||Vitamin C: 46.2%|
|Calcium: 5.6%||Iron: 8.1%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.