Purée a small portion of this well-rounded meal for your baby and serve the solid mixture to the rest of the family! Recommended age: 9 to 12 months.
- 1/4 cup Carrot – steamed or boiled
- 1/4 cup Chicken, cooked – shredded
- 1/4 cup Brown Rice, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth, low-sodium – unsalted
Add liquid first, then add completely cooled down carrot, chicken, and rice to the Batchbowl.
Blend for 30 seconds until combined, then stir.
Blend for another 30 seconds to desired consistency.
Recipe: Chicken, Brown Rice, and Carrot Soup
Serving in this recipe: 4
|Total Fat: 0.7 g||1.1%|
|Saturated Fat: 0.2 g||0.9%|
|Cholesterol: 6.6 mg||2.2%|
|Sodium: 26 mg||1.1%|
|Total Carbs: 3.9 g||1.3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g||1.8%|
|Sugar: 0.6 g|
|Protein: 2.5 g||5.1%|
|Vitamin A: 4.5%||Vitamin C: 1.3%|
|Calcium: 0.5%||Iron: 1.1%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.