This versatile marinara sauce is jam-packed with flavors, thanks to an unbeatable combination of sundried tomatoes, roasted garlic, and herbs. Enjoy it with your favorite pasta or simmer to a thicker consistency to make the best pizza sauce!
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste, unsalted
- 1/3 cup Sundried Tomatoes – with oil
- 4 Garlic, clove – roasted and cooled
- 1/2 White Onion – roasted and cooled
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Basil – fresh, packed
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried – or three sprigs of fresh oregano
- 2 cup Vegetable Broth, low-sodium
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt – or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground – or to taste
Add all ingredients into the cup and blend to desired consistency.
Simmer sauce for 25 minutes and pour over your favorite pasta.
Simmer to a thicker consistency for a pizza sauce.
Recipe: Sundried Tomato Marinara Sauce
Serving in this recipe: 4
|Total Fat: 0.2 g||0.3%|
|Saturated Fat: 0 g||0.2%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 655.7 mg||27.3%|
|Total Carbs: 10.7 g||3.6%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1.3 g||5.4%|
|Sugar: 7.4 g|
|Protein: 1.4 g||2.8%|
|Vitamin A: 0.8%||Vitamin C: 11.5%|
|Calcium: 2.4%||Iron: 4.9%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.