If it ain't broke, don't fix it — this spinach and artichoke dip has the sumptuous, creamy texture and distinctive tang you know, love, and crave.
- 1/4 Onion, raw
- 4 Garlic, clove
- 1 1/2 cup Artichoke, canned – or one 14-oz can
- 5 cup Spinach – loosely packed
- 1 cup Cream Cheese, low-fat – or one 8-oz package
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese – shredded
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt – or to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground – or to taste
Add onion and garlic to the work bowl and run until minced.
Add artichoke to the work bowl and pulse 10 times.
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Add 3 cups of spinach to the work bowl and pulse 5 times. Add remaining spinach to the bowl and pulse 5 times. Transfer chopped spinach to serving bowl with the artichoke mixture.
Add remaining ingredients to the work bowl and run for 20 seconds or until well mixed.
Transfer cream cheese mixture to the serving bowl with artichoke and spinach, and mix to combine.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve cold and warm up in the microwave for 2 minutes before serving.
Recipe: Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Serving in this recipe: 8
|Total Fat: 18.2 g||27.9%|
|Saturated Fat: 7.3 g||36.6%|
|Cholesterol: 40.2 mg||13.4%|
|Sodium: 692.9 mg||28.9%|
|Total Carbs: 8.8 g||2.9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2 g||7.9%|
|Sugar: 2 g|
|Protein: 8 g||15.9%|
|Vitamin A: 12.6%||Vitamin C: 12.7%|
|Calcium: 19.4%||Iron: 4.7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.