A crowd favorite — one bite of this heavenly guac, and you'll understand why!
- 1/4 Onion, raw
- 2 Green Onions – cut into 3" pieces
- 1 cup Cilantro – packed, no stems
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper – halved and seeded
- 1/2 tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Avocado – remove skin and seeds
Add all ingredients from onion to salt to the work bowl and run for 10 seconds.
Add olive oil and one avocado to the work bowl and run for 5 seconds.
Add the second avocado to the work bowl and run for 5 seconds.
Optional: mix in a diced tomato by hand.
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with chips or as a side to your favorite taco recipe!
Serving in this recipe: 4
|Total Fat: 14.6 g||22.4%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.1 g||10.5%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 893.4 mg||37.2%|
|Total Carbs: 8.4 g||2.8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5.5 g||22%|
|Sugar: 1.4 g|
|Protein: 1.8 g||3.6%|
|Vitamin A: 2.4%||Vitamin C: 28%|
|Calcium: 1.8%||Iron: 3.2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.