Filling and flavorful, this easy-to-make avocado egg salad is the perfect spread for sandwiches or topping for your favorite salads. You can also enjoy it as a dip!
- 1 Avocado
- 6 Eggs, whole large – hard-boiled and peeled, yolks and whites separated
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1/8 cup Parsley – stems removed, packed
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp Paprika, ground – for garnish
Add parsley to work bowl and run ON until minced.
Add the remainder of ingredients, except egg whites, into the work bowl and run ON for 5 seconds.
Add egg whites into the mixture and PULSE 4 times until egg whites are a uniform chop.
Transfer into a serving bowl and serve as a dip, as an avocado toast, as a sandwich spread, or add a scoop to your green salad.
Recipe: Avocado Egg Salad
Serving in this recipe: 4
|Total Fat: 20.5 g||31.5%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.2 g||20.9%|
|Cholesterol: 285.3 mg||95.1%|
|Sodium: 599.8 mg||25%|
|Total Carbs: 4.5 g||1.5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g||11.3%|
|Sugar: 0.7 g|
|Protein: 10.5 g||21%|
|Vitamin A: 9.1%||Vitamin C: 12.9%|
|Calcium: 5.3%||Iron: 9.7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.