Whip up delicious, restaurant-style salsa in minutes with the magic bullet Kitchen Express! Fresh and flavorful, this red salsa is perfect for dipping with chips or enjoying alongside your favorite Mexican dishes.
- 1/2 Onion, raw – yellow, cut in 2 quarters
- 2 Green Onions – cut into 3" pieces
- 3 Garlic, clove
- 1 cup Cilantro – packed, no stems
- 2 Jalapeno Pepper – halved and seeded
- 1 3/4 cup Tomatoes, canned – diced
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Add onion, green onion, and garlic to the work bowl. Pulse until finely diced.
Add cilantro and jalapenos and run ON for 10 seconds.
Add tomatoes, lime juice, salt, sugar. Run ON for 5 seconds.
Pour into a serving bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and enjoy!
Recipe: Restaurant-Style Red Salsa
Serving in this recipe: 6
|Total Fat: 2.6 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 0.4 g||1.8%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 397.4 mg||16.6%|
|Total Carbs: 5.5 g||1.8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g||7.3%|
|Sugar: 3.3 g|
|Protein: 0.9 g||1.8%|
|Vitamin A: 2.5%||Vitamin C: 30.5%|
|Calcium: 3.4%||Iron: 3%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.