Made with a rainbow of ingredients and coated in a sweet and zesty dressing, this vibrant salad is guaranteed to brighten up your day!
- 1 cup Kale – packed
- 1 cup Kale – purple leaf, packed
- 1 cup Romaine – packed
- 1/2 Bell Pepper – yellow
- 1/2 Bell Pepper – orange
- 2 Persian Cucumber – cut in quarters
- 1/2 Red Cabbage, fresh – cut in quarters
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes – or grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese – cubed
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Vinegar, apple cider
- 2 Garlic, clove
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Honey
To prepare the ingredients for the salad bowl, place the green kale in the work bowl and pulse 3 times until chopped. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Repeat the above with the purple leaf kale and romaine lettuce.
Place bell peppers in the work bowl and pulse 3 times. Add to the serving bowl with the kale and lettuce.
Repeat the above with cucumber and red cabbage.
Top salad with halved grape tomatoes, green grapes, and cubed mozzarella.
Top with the dressing.
To make the dressing, add the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and honey to the work bowl and run for 20-25 seconds.
Recipe: Rainbow Salad
Serving in this recipe: 2
|Total Fat: 119 g||183.1%|
|Saturated Fat: 19.3 g||96.4%|
|Cholesterol: 22.3 mg||7.4%|
|Sodium: 2 mg||85%|
|Total Carbs: 37.6 g||12.5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 8.2 g||32.9%|
|Sugar: 23.2 g|
|Protein: 11.3 g||22.6%|
|Vitamin A: 48.1%||Vitamin C: 340.5%|
|Calcium: 32.8%||Iron: 20.5%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.