Need a quick breakfast or snack? These chewy, nutty, and oh so yummy no-bake granola bars have got you covered! With a mix of oats, nuts, and seeds, these bars will keep you satisfied and energized.
- 2 cup Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1/3 cup Walnut, roasted, unsalted
- 1/3 cup Pecans, roasted, unsalted
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Seeds, unsalted
- 1 cup Peanut Butter, creamy, unsalted
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
Add oats, nut, and seeds to the work bowl and pulse 6 times. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add peanut butter, maple syrup, and chia seeds to the mixing bowl. Mix together until combined.
Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
Spread the mixture in an even layer, making sure the mixture is packed so that bars will hold together.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Once set, remove from pan and use a pizza cutter to cut into bars or squares.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Recipe: No-Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bar
Serving in this recipe: 8
|Total Fat: 27.1 g||41.6%|
|Saturated Fat: 4.6 g||23.1%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 48.6 mg||2%|
|Total Carbs: 32 g||10.7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6.3 g||25.1%|
|Sugar: 7 g|
|Protein: 13.6 g||27.2%|
|Vitamin A: 0%||Vitamin C: 0.3%|
|Calcium: 6%||Iron: 13.4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.