Obsessed with pesto? This recipe bulks up the traditional sauce with wholesome broccoli, so you can dip, mix, and spread to your heart's content.
- 2 cup Broccoli, florets – steamed and cooled
- 3 Garlic, clove
- 1 cup Basil
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds, unsalted – toasted in pan
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 1/3 cup Avocado Oil – or Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
Add all ingredients to the pitcher.
Cover the pitcher with the pitcher lid and blend using the PURÉES program.
Serve as a dip for veggies, as a spread on sandwiches, or over pasta.
Recipe: Broccoli Pesto Spread
Serving in this recipe: 16
|Total Fat: 6.3 g||9.7%|
|Saturated Fat: 0.8 g||4.2%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 76.1 mg||3.2%|
|Total Carbs: 1.4 g||0.5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g||2.4%|
|Sugar: 0.1 g|
|Protein: 1.5 g||3%|
|Vitamin A: 0.3%||Vitamin C: 15.7%|
|Calcium: 1%||Iron: 2.4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.