Making your own homemade soup has never been easier thanks to the NutriBullet Immersion Blender. Simply prep your ingredients and then blend. This recipe, in particular, is jam-packed with nutrition, making it an easy way to "eat" your veggies.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Zucchini, fresh – chopped into 1" pieces
- 2 Leeks – chopped into 1" pieces (white and pale green parts only)
- 1 cup Cauliflower, raw, chopped
- 12 Garlic, clove
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Celery, raw
- 1/4 Onion, raw
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried – or 1 sprig fresh oregano or marjoram
- 4 Basil
- 4 cup Vegetable Broth, low-sodium
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/4 tsp Thyme – 1 sprig
- 1/3 cup Nutritional Yeast
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Drizzle olive oil on zucchini, leeks, cauliflower and garlic bulb and roast at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Finely chop carrot, celery and onion.
In a 4 quart pot, add oil, chopped carrot, celery, salt and pepper. Sauté until soft.
Add vegetable broth, marjoram (or oregano), basil and bring to a boil.
Add roasted vegetables to pot. Bring to simmer and turn off heat.
Blend on LOW until smooth.
Recipe: Roasted Leek and Zucchini Soup
Serving in this recipe: 6
|Total Fat: 5.1 g||7.9%|
|Saturated Fat: 0.8 g||3.8%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 301.2 mg||12.6%|
|Total Carbs: 10.5 g||3.5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g||10.7%|
|Sugar: 5 g|
|Protein: 3.5 g||6.9%|
|Vitamin A: 6.6%||Vitamin C: 51.8%|
|Calcium: 4.1%||Iron: 17.1%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.