A decadently cheesy quesadilla, minus the greasy fingers. This veggie quesadilla is filled with mushrooms, zucchini, spinach, and more. We suggest blending mozzarella and pepper jack for optimal ooze.
- 1/8 Bell Pepper – green, julienned
- 1/8 Bell Pepper – yellow, julienned
- 2 Mushrooms – sliced
- 1/4 Zucchini, fresh – or 1 baby zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup Spinach
- 1 Flour Tortilla – large
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese – or mozzarella and pepper jack cheese blend
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder – or garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Parsley, dried
In a bowl, toss all cut veggies and add 1/2 tbsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp garlic salt, black pepper, and parsley flakes.
Preheat air fryer to 350F.
Load seasoned veggies into the fry pot, evenly spread. Cook for 4 minutes and remove.
Spread 1/2 of the cheese blend over one side of a single flour tortilla. Top cheese with veggie mixture. Spread the remaining cheese over the top.
Fold and press together. Cut the quesadilla in half for easy loading into the fryer. Spray olive oil on top of the quesadilla halves.
Air fry until the cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp - about 5 minutes.
Plate, garnish, and enjoy!
Recipe: Veggie Quesadilla
Serving in this recipe: 2
|Total Fat: 18.1 g||27.9%|
|Saturated Fat: 8.6 g||43.1%|
|Cholesterol: 44.6 mg||14.9%|
|Sodium: 530.1 mg||22.1%|
|Total Carbs: 15.4 g||5.1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g||7.1%|
|Sugar: 2.9 g|
|Protein: 15.7 g||31.4%|
|Vitamin A: 14.2%||Vitamin C: 35.5%|
|Calcium: 33.6%||Iron: 8.8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.