It may seem like an unexpected combo, but one sip of this cool, creamy, and seriously refreshing coffee will show you this blend is mint to be.
- 6 tbsp Espresso or Dark Roast Coffee, brewed from *K-Cup®
- 1 cup Ice
- 3 tbsp Mint Infused Syrup – see Mint Infused Syrup recipe or Step 1
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk, vanilla, unsweetened
- 1 Mint – to garnish (optional)
Make the mint syrup: combine 1 cup water, 3 Tbsp honey, 5 sprigs mint to a saucepan, and heat over medium until mixed. Remove from heat, add mint, and allow the mixture to cool. Remove the mint sprigs and transfer the syrup to an airtight bottle or jar.
Add ice to a sturdy 12 oz glass.
Pour 3 Tbsp mint syrup over ice, followed by 3 oz of brewed coffee, then the milk.
Stir together and garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
Recipe: Iced Mint Latte
Serving in this recipe: 1
|Total Fat: 2.3 g||3.5%|
|Saturated Fat: 0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 127.3 mg||5.3%|
|Total Carbs: 14.5 g||4.8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g||2.9%|
|Sugar: 12.9 g|
|Protein: 0.9 g||1.8%|
|Vitamin A: 1.2%||Vitamin C: 0%|
|Calcium: 2.4%||Iron: 1.6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.