Whether fueling for a workout or seeking an afternoon pick-me-up, these nutritious bites contain a nice blend of carbs, healthy fats, and of course, coffee to get you going.
- 1/2 cup Coffee, black, cooled
- 3/4 cup Oats, rolled, gluten-free
- 1/2 cup Dates, pitted – tightly packed
- 1/4 cup Almonds – chopped
Brew, chill and cover 4 oz of coffee for at least 4 hours.
Add oats, dates, and almonds to a food processor and pulse together until they form sticky clumps. Add espresso and pulse just to combine, taking care not to overmix.
Form mixture into nine bite-sized balls about 1-inch in diameter each.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe: Buzz Bites
Serving in this recipe: 9
|Total Fat: 2.3 g||3.5%|
|Saturated Fat: 0.2 g||1.1%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 0.9 mg||0%|
|Total Carbs: 13.5 g||4.5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g||7.8%|
|Sugar: 6.1 g|
|Protein: 2 g||4.1%|
|Vitamin A: 0%||Vitamin C: 0%|
|Calcium: 2%||Iron: 3.2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.