Your cart is empty!
- Free shipping on US orders over $75.
- Free 1-year warranty on all blenders
- No shipping delays.
- Products ship in 1-3 days.
You made a delicious smoothie, now what? Cleaning your NutriBullet is easy. Follow these simple steps and keep an eye out for the tips that make the process even easier!
1. Power Off and Unplug – Once done blending, power off your NutriBullet and unplug the power base.
2. Remove the Blade from the Cup
3. Rinse the Cup and Blade Immediately – For the easiest clean imaginable, rinse the blade as soon as possible. (For more detailed instructions on how to clean your blade, click here) As soon as you finish drinking your smoothie, rinse the cup! This is the easiest thing you can do to avoid stuck-on foods like peanut butter sticking to the side of the vessel.
4. Clean by Hand – With warm, soapy water gently wash your cup and blade. You can wash the cup and blade by hand using a sponge.
Tip 1: If you need to clean stuck-on ingredients, fill your cup with warm water and dish soap, screw on the extractor blade, and run your NutriBullet for 20-30 seconds. This will loosen stuck-on ingredients and with a light scrub and rinse, you’ll be finished cleaning your cup and blade. (Warning: Be careful, blade edges are sharp.)
Tip 2: NutriBullet cups, lids, and lip rings are all top rack, dishwasher safe. We recommend rinsing them before washing them in the dishwasher. Also, keep in mind that the sanitize cycle should never be used with washing these parts in the dishwasher as it may warp the plastic.
If you encounter a spill within the power base, immediately shut down and unplug the NutriBullet. Remove the blade and cup and with a damp sponge or towel, wipe up any spillage. Do not remove any parts from within the power base, simply clean around them.* A small brush may be used for a deeper clean but never submerge the power base in water and never put the power base in the dishwasher. Allow the power base to fully dry before using again.
It is recommended that you replace blades every 6 months if you use the NutriBullet regularly.
*Disclaimer: Disassembling your NutriBullet blade or power base will void your warranty