Ditch the store-bought spinach dip and make your own homemade version in your NutriBullet! Perfect party dip that everyone will love!
- 2 cup Spinach – Cooked, cooled, and divided
- 1 cup Cream Cheese, low-fat – softened
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt – or substitute with Lipton's Vegetable Dry Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Bell Pepper – red, diced
- 2 Water Chestnuts – diced
Cook and cool all the spinach, chop one cup's worth and set aside.
Add the remaining cup of spinach, cream cheese, mayonnaise, water, parmesan cheese, and seasoning and blend until smooth.
If the mixture is too thick, add a few extra tablespoons of water at a time and re-blend.
Once blended, pour the mixture into a bowl and mix in the chopped spinach, chopped bell pepper, and water chestnuts. Adjust seasoning as desired.
Serve with vegetable crudité and tortilla chips!
Recipe: Spinach Party Dip
Serving in this recipe: 10
|Total Fat: 10.1 g||15.5%|
|Saturated Fat: 3.8 g||19%|
|Cholesterol: 21.1 mg||7%|
|Sodium: 323.7 mg||13.5%|
|Total Carbs: 3.8 g||1.3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g||1.6%|
|Sugar: 1.3 g|
|Protein: 3.7 g||7.3%|
|Vitamin A: 9.3%||Vitamin C: 22%|
|Calcium: 8.8%||Iron: 1.5%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.