Feeling lucky you found this healthy green treat? The ingredients in this smoothie are chock full of vitamins and minerals that go down smoothly with this creamy concoction. Sweet and clean minty taste adds zip to your step after a long weekend of celebration!
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Ice Cream – or a plant-based vanilla ice cream of choice
- 1/2 Banana – frozen
- 1/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1/2 tsp nutribullet® Superfood Essential Greens
- 1/2 cup Ice
- 1/4 cup Whipped Cream
- 1 tbsp Cacao Nibs
Add all ingredients, except for the whipped cream and cacao nibs, and blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream, cacao nibs, and green sprinkles (optional).
Recipe: Lucky Shamrock Smoothie
Serving in this recipe: 2
|Total Fat: 12.4 g||19%|
|Saturated Fat: 6.6 g||32.8%|
|Cholesterol: 30.3 mg||10.1%|
|Sodium: 161.2 mg||6.7%|
|Total Carbs: 21.3 g||7.1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g||9.8%|
|Sugar: 15.3 g|
|Protein: 2.6 g||5.2%|
|Vitamin A: 2.8%||Vitamin C: 16.9%|
|Calcium: 39.2%||Iron: 8.5%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.